Eric Evans – Chrysalis Insurance
Property and Casualty Insurance Orange County
The CIA for Insurance represents over a dozen carriers that are fighting for your business. So, whether you are a preferred driver, married with a home, single and rent, a business owner, contractor, or have a fleet of vans, we can insure you – often times for a lot less than what you pay now with MUCH better coverage.
The best way to get started with us is to visit our web page. You can find out how much insurance coverage you need, learn something from a short video, read a blog, or get an auto or home quote in less than 5 minutes! It’s all at: www.CIAforInsurance.com
History – Established in 2003
I became an insurance agent after ten years in the equipment financing industry. This business has been very rewarding and I have learned quite a lot through it. The one thing that I can summarize; you can’t ever replace relationships as a means to grow your business. “It’s the people.” You might add a customer or several, but to truly grow as a business and have quality clients, you need that personal touch.
It is my goal to grow this insurance agency with clients who appreciate that personal touch, understanding that insurance is more than a commodity, as it is that one thing we all trust and expect to be there in a time of need. I know that there are those who want nothing more than cheap, fast, a 1-800# or .com and “all is well.” It takes a quality relationship with an agent to ensure that you are insured well, and not just selling you another insurance policy.
Meet the Business Owner: Eric E.
Eric Evans has been enjoying working with people in a service capacity for over 20 years – delivering newspapers at 6:00AM as a 12 year old, swinging a hammer as a handyman, spinning records as a wedding Deejay, or consulting with families or companies for their insurance needs, Eric approaches each client with enthusiasm and sees their needs as a way to provide excellent, individualized service and attention. Eric received his Bachelors in Speech Communications from CSU Long Beach, has been married for near twenty years, and has three children. An avid outdoorsman, Eric enjoys hikes, camping, backpacking, biking, running, and playing in the waves at the beach.
Eric donates a lot of his time to AYSO – refereeing soccer, Boy Scouts of America – Assistant Scoutmaster, and his church – playing guitar, bass, singing, and just making noise in general.
- Insurance Broker Costa Mesa - Eric Evans of CIAforInsurance.com: Eric Evans, our Property & Casualty Insurance representative, is based in Costa Mesa but serves clients all over Orange County, California and Southern California. In his speech Eric used a...
- Insurance Agent Orange County - Eric Evans of InsuredWell.com: Eric Evans, an insurance broker in Orange County, CA, spoke today about analyzing your insurance coverage by using your Declaration of Coverage document as a guideline to analyzing the coverage th...
- Eric Evans - Farmers Insurange - Property & Casualty Insurance, Fountain Valley, CA: Eric Evans has been representing Farmers Insurance for over 6 years. He wants his clients to experience the difference of having their own, highly attentive agent in comparison to the service of the 1...
- October 23rd Meeting: We welcomed 3 guests today! Ralph from Protection One Security, Mark the Mobile DJ, and Eric from Monroe Consulting. Hope to see you again soon. Showboater: Carlos Yuriar, John Hancock Financial Ne...
- Tip of the Week: This week's tip comes courtesy of Eric Evans, Farmers Insurance.Insurance can be a tricky, overwhelming animal, especially when you don’t know what to look for. Some brokers will cut coverage corners ...