The process is quite simple, really. Just come check out LeTip West Orange County at two consecutive breakfast meetings as our guest. That’s right, breakfast is on us! If our group impresses you and you think you’d like to join, then let us know at your second meeting. We will then arrange for an inspector to meet you at your home or business for an interview. They will pick up two checks from you at this time $325.00 made out to LeTip International for your membership fees and $175.00 to LeTip West Orange County for quarterly dues. You will sit out your third meeting while we vote on whether to approve your business. You will then be informed of your membership status and allowed to attend the next meeting. Welcome aboard!
LeTip is a professional organization of men and women dedicated to the highest standards of competence and service. Our primary purpose is to give and receive qualified business tips or leads. Members will, at all times, maintain the highest professional integrity. Each business category is represented by one member and conflicts of interest are disallowed.
Why Join LeTip?
- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:01 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31 a.m. sharp and are brief and to the point.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- The meeting format LeTip has developed is over 20 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.